This respected organization is seeking the services of a Senior Business Analyst with a preference for experience within the Higher Education sector. This role will be varied, yet core to this role, is being responsible for planning, managing, eliciting and defining requirements, from inception through to implementation, on a variety of projects across the organization.
This includes elicitation, analysis and documentation of end-to-end requirements and acceptance criteria, within an Agile framework. Key projects will include working on their Student Management, Admissions and Administration Systems; documenting pain points and creating journey maps for their systems and processes; and how these interface with their core systems, including Salesforce
As such, you must demonstrate the following key skills and experience:
- Extensive experience as a Senior Business Analyst, who can hit the ground running
- Flexible to work across a range of projects as required
- Experience with student management, admissions or administration system will be highly regarded
- Experience with Salesforce is HIGHLY desirable
- Thorough understanding of BA methods and techniques, ideally aligned to best practice industry standards.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence & Agile is required
- Experience within the higher education as a Senior BA is highly desired
- Strong stakeholder management and facilitation skills and experience
- Outstanding communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
If this sounds like you, then please Apply Now using the link below - please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, based on your previous experience in the above listed, and please note the requirement to work in a hybrid onsite and remote work model, and offering an asap start until the end of 2024, with likely extensions.
+61 3 9604 4231
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856