Role : Senior Business Analyst
Duration: Initially up to March 2024 + possibility of extension
Location : Melbourne
Our Victorian Government client is seeking a Sr Business Analyst on a contract role. APPLY NOW!
The primary role of the Business Analyst will be to:
- Document existing business logic: They will analyse, interpret, and reverse-engineer our existing SQL scripts and SSIS/SSAS packages to create comprehensive documentation of our current data structures and business rules. This is an essential first step for a successful migration and redesign.
- Develop a migration plan: Based on their analysis and our business needs, the analyst will help develop a detailed plan for the migration, identifying what data and functionality needs to be moved and any necessary redesigns.
- Address legacy challenges: The analyst will also identify areas where we can make our systems more efficient, maintainable, and cost-effective.
The main technical skills of the Technical Business Analyst will be the following:
- Proven experience with Microsoft SQL Server stack (SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS).
- Exceptional documentation skills with the ability to create clear and detailed technical documents for complex solutions
- Proficient in data modelling techniques and tools, with the ability to quickly understand complex systems.
- Knowledge of data lake, Delta Lake, and Azure Synapse* Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856