Keen to join a large Federal Government Department to work on meaningful and complex IT projects? Our reputable client are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join their Canberra team for a 6-month fixed term contract + potential extensions.
Tell me more!
This EL1 equivalent opportunity will see you work within a multi-disciplinary team to support the planning, design, development and deployment of software for various projects. Your decision-making and expert advice, will ultimately impact and guide the development, testing and deployment phases of projects.
To ensure success in this role, you must hold prior experience as a lead BA and the ability to mentor other team members. As well as...
- Initiative and drive to improve practice and use of BAs in projects
- Business architecture skills, including practical knowledge in BABOK
- Modelling business analysis artefacts following industry standards including BPMN 2.0 and UML
- Collaboration skills with a variety of internal/external stakeholders (e.g. business, developers, testers, architects)
- ability to facilitate workshops
- use of Sparx Enterprise Architect and Jira
- user-centred design
- data modelling
Please note, due to the nature of the work, Australian Citizenship is essential.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856