Are you a confident Senior Business Analyst with strong Quantitative Risk management space (QRM) experience seeking initially 6 months contract with one of Sydney's busiest & leading bank?
Would you like to be a part of the company that is thriving in challenging COVID-19 times and is known for supporting team culture?
If Yes, keep reading to know more and hit apply!
Senior Business Analyst
- Capture business requirements as they impact QRM for each of the projects
- Document QRM functional requirements to meet those business requirements
- Perform impact & gap analysis of QRM
- Work through & document QRM business solutions
- Implement QRM configuration changes
- Specification of inbound & outbound interface changes
Area of expertise
Quantitative Risk Management (QRM) is a tool used for 3 core-to-bank Treasury functions:
- Asset Liability & Banking Book Market Risk Management
- Liquidity Risk Management
- Profitability and Funds Transfer Pricing
- Treasury Data Management (TDM) framework
There are several projects underway, and emerging, that are having a dependency / impact on QRM
To apply, please submit your CV via the portal by clicking APPLY
+61 2 9249 8023
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'email@example.com' (do not apply to the advert using this email).