We are currently seeking a proven Senior Business Analyst to join a class leading Multi-national company that provides cutting edge identity related security services.
Purpose of Position:
Business Analyst shape and develop foundation in the form of well-defined requirements aimed at providing holistic solutions in response to primarily business needs and Use Cases, relying on their broad experience across both the business and technical domains. Business Analyst possess an ability to navigate through loosely defined and complex situations and business use cases to create crisp and clear definitions used to deliver desired outcomes.
- Understands and analyses customer requirements, including
- Functional Requirements
- Non-functional Requirements
- Data format specifications
- Interface specifications
- Configuration specifications
- Reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners, customers and internal product team working with them to optimise and enhance end solution, following Agile or hybrid methodologies
- Help design, document and maintain process workflows and specifications.
- Look at innovative ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to Clients.
- Support planning by breaking larger tasks into smaller ones and estimating effort for specific tasks.
- Support the project/program Governance by creating and maintaining relevant Traceability register/s
- Support all of the Testing effort (ST - UAT)
- Support Change Management and Training effort
Experience & background
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Sound Business and or Systems Analysis
- Experience in eliciting requirements from documents, workshops and interviews
- Experience managing External and Internal Stakeholders
- Experience in analysing Business case to derive the Success Criteria
- Experience in generating process /workflow documentation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Experience with biometric technologies (e.g. software, standards and devices).
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience in working with government stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Comfortable being in a customer facing role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated with attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within highly specialised team environment
- Standards: ISO 27001, eIDAS, ICAO, ITIL
- Methodologies: Agile, PMBoK, PMI , Prince 2, BABoK
- Specific knowledge (desirable): Basic understanding of biometrics
Due to the nature of this position and the Clients you will support, there is a requirement to currently be an Australian Citizen and be able to obtain a BASELINE level clearance and be able to progress to higher level clearances.
In addition to the clearances, candidates will undergo a separate employment suitability screening required by relevant clients.
Ability to successfully obtain these clearances and pass the suitability screening will be a condition of an ongoing employment.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5955
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856