Global product company are looking for a permanent Senior Back-end Software Engineer to join an expanding engineering team in Sydney.
- Build highly scalable, efficient and robust software platforms and tools;
- Understand product objectives to develop an easy-to-use platform that aligns with requirements;
- Improve system design and architecture to ensure high stability and performance of the platform services;
- Work with Global teams to deliver successful software solutions;
- At least 5 years of back-end software engineering experience;
- Tenured career history, ideally having previously worked for a large-scale product company;
- Proficiency in at least one of the following technologies: Python/Go/PHP/C++ or Java;
- Proficiency in designing data structures, building algorithms,
- Experience in problem-solving with related internet products;
- Great communication and teamwork skills;
- Passionate about solving challenging problems.
Divisional Director, Experis
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856