Our leading Government client based in Burwood (Hybrid) is looking for Scrum Master on a 12 month contract! APPLY NOW!
About the role:
The role drives and supports the team in the delivery of projects utilising Agile principles and practices as part of the delivery methodologies to be employed across the branch, ensuring the alignment of outcomes with strategic and branch objectives
- Establish and develop an Agile practice that aligns to the branch delivery model and coincides with traditional project delivery methods.
- Engage in the branch practice to develop and maintain backlog of work to be delivered by the team.
- Lead planning tasks with product owners, stakeholders, project managers and delivery teams to elicit requirements and delivery priority.
- Lead and facilitate delivery team ceremonies to deliver high quality decision making generated by the team.
- Continually improve processes and coach the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and appropriate for the team and organisation.
- Provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example to increase the effectiveness of across the branch.
To be successful for the role, you must have:
- Hands on experience and understanding in other delivery-based positions as part of an IT/Product delivery function preferably within IT, Fintech or Tech industries.
- Experience with Cloud Transformation programs of work
- Demonstrated understanding of the fundamentals of software development processes and procedures.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
Recruitment Specialist - Public
+61 2 8088 3629
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856