Our leading Government Client based in Parramatta is looking for a Scrum Master. Contract runs through to the end of May 2022! APPLY NOW!
About the role:
You will be responsible for guiding the team on how to use Agile and Scrum practices.
- Guiding the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner
To be successful for the role, you must have:
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- An advanced knowledge of Agile principles, practices, and theory
- A strong background as a scrum master
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Government experience is an advantage
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
Recruitment Specialist - Public
+61 2 8088 3629
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856