- At least 3 years'years'years'years' experience in an Agile Scrum Master / Iteration Manager role.
- Proven experience in leading high performing, self-managed and dynamic teams as a Scrum Master.
- Experience in working with teams at different levels of Agile maturity and with different constraints, taking a pragmatic approach to finding what works best.
- Proven experience in facilitating workshops under the agile methodology, bringing stakeholders together and maintaining a service-based delivery outlook.
- Proven technical analanalyticalanalyticalyticalanalytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong experience in working in large programs of work and executing the role irrespective of methodology being used.
- Proven ability to liaise with senior stakeholders both internal and external to the Program
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced and changeable environment.
- Certified in relevant Agile certifications.
- FamiDevDevDevr with Azure DevDev/Ops. The role will be responsible for:
- Facilitating team progress toward the team goals as outlined in their Increment plans.
- Supporting product owners by facilitating meetings / SAFeSAFeSAFe events (using SAFeSAFe practices) to establish a high performing, self-organised and self-disciplined team.
- Eliminating impediments / blockers and ePMOPMOPMOlating to the Agile PMOPMO / SRO as required.
- Leading and facilitating workshops with users, executives and / or technical staff to gather requirements and to validate recommended coSAFeSAFeSAFes of action under the SAFeSAFe Agile methodology.
- Developing robust strategies and tools for Agile implementation.
- Effectively communicating with the program and Management on Agile techniques and benefits.
- Preparation of quality evidence-based written reports and other documents.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6200 3410
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856