Seeking a Scrum Master for one of large state government clients, where you will support the ICT development process and provide coaching for the project team members and inter-agency stakeholders.
Program: The Mobile Phones and Seatbelt Technology (MPST) project is implementing the detection of mobile phone and seatbelt offences using camera technology and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Monitor the project's progress and provide timely feedback with a drive of culture and agility and learning.
- Organise daily stand-up meetings and facilitate workshops in the demonstration and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
- Assist the product owners to develop the product backlogs and make them ready for the next sprint.
- Work extensively with stakeholders to support iterative and continuous improvement models for change and work with product owners, project executives and key stakeholders to ensure the project is on track. Assist to continually improve Project team delivery rituals and work practices (including iteration planning, stand-ups, showcases and retrospectives).
- Coaching and guide the Product Owner to help them undertake their role effectively.
- Guide the Product Owner and team in Formulating techniques for effective Product Backlog Management and understanding product planning, removing project impediments that stand in the way of team productivity and performance, creating transparency and ensuring discipline within Agile rituals.
- Coach team members in Agile Way of Working, Agile rituals and maintenance of artefacts and assist the project team to further embed Agile supporting artefacts, such as team social contracts, Charters etc.
- Develop a learnings report outlining recommendations going forward.
- Technical: Scrum Master in an Agile Project Management network, knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks (Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, and so on), including knowledge of Scrum theory, rituals and practices.
- Results: Builds and sustains relationships to enable the collaborative delivery of customer-focused outcomes.
- Vision: Leads strategically, thinks critically and broader purpose of the system. Stimulates ideas and innovation.
If you have the experience and ability to bring the deadlines with the desired outcomes, apply today or contact me for more info.
+ 61 468 498 377
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856