We have a brand new contract role for a SAP Tech Lead / Enterprise Architect for a long term contract based in Perth!
This role is a blend between a SAP Enterprise Architect / Tech Lead and you will have a background in Management Consulting in a relevant SAP consulting or ERP industry experience.
Continuous business transformation with technology is essential for organisations seeking to grow, increase efficiency's and remain relevant amid times of innovation and change. Our Technology Implementation team work closely with organisations to enhance the potential of their technology through the analysis, assessment, and implementation of proven technology solutions. Successful transformation is more than embedding new technology into a business. It requires deep industry insight, functional expertise and technology know-how that underpins an organisation's strategic goals.
- Planning and integrating business processes, information, data and technology platforms to build and ensure the enterprise solution architecture design is complete and aligned with principles, practices, and guidelines
- Leading the architectural design and implementation of SAP S/4 HANA and integration with other portfolio solutions
- Leading all aspects of the enterprise architecture function including architectural standards, governance processes, and provide the vision to explore and effectively utilise emerging technologies
- Spearheading the S/4HANA adoption discussions with the client clearly demonstrating the business benefits of S/4HANA, Suite on HANA and HANA database and overall process of implementation, migration, Near Zero Downtime (NzDT) method, and upgrade including sizing, architecture, integration, configuration, management, and day-to-day operation of the S/4HANA environment
- Supporting sales at key accounts by leading the scoping, solutioning and program planning around architecture and technology aspects of SAP solutions. Support delivery teams as a subject matter expert (SME) for ongoing S/4HANA programs and lead the initiation and development new ones.
- Demonstrated experience across multiple S/4HANA Greenfield/Brownfield implementations and conversion cycles
- Experience with pre-sales activities, including the ability to run requirements gathering and solution decisioning workshops
- Ability to envision architecture roadmaps; including the transformation planning of current, transition and target states, with clear service boundaries
- Experience with architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachman, NIST etc.
- Basis administration architecture experience including, but not limited to, technical planning, installation, configuration, deployment, migration, upgrade, maintenance, support and administration of SAP S/4 HANA, FIORI, SLT, SOLMAN, Cloud ALM) network connectivity, storage, operating system, database, S/4HANA conversions, Unicode conversions etc.
- Experience of SAP structures (software applications, layers, data models, integration's, hosting platforms, and architectural requirements).
- Experience in technically architecting public and private SAP cloud environments with client legacy environments. SAP systems include but are not limited to S/4HANA, Ariba, Concur, Fieldglass, SuccessFactors, IBP, BTP, SAC.
Experience in SAP security controls including, but not limited to, GRC, IAS, authentication, authorisation, single-sign-on, encryption, certificates, firewalls, load-balancers, high-availability and disaster recovery etc.
This is an exciting new opportunity and offers great WFH and in office flexibility.
0402 261 855
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856