This large State Government Department is looking for a highly skilled and motivated SAP Extended Warehouse Management Functional Consultant to form part of the project S/4HANA build team.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Assist in the establishment of new warehouses and distribution centres across several key sites across Queensland and
- Assist in the deployment of S/4HANA solution including embedded SAP EWM.
- Work within a project environment to deliver project milestones, deliverables and outcomes for assigned scope.
- Provide advice on current leading practice with regards to:
- Warehouse management processes and IT solutions
- Distribution centre processes and IT solutions
- The SAP EWM solution
- Engage with key stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts (SME) to identify and define the business requirements to design, build, test, implement and support end to end client-specific solutions.
- Preparation of project documentation (discussion papers, data standards, process diagrams, detailed process documentation, functional specifications, test scripts, etc.).
- Integrating EWM with other SAP modules and SAP and non-SAP related technologies
- Undertake the deployment of SAP EWM solutions across the various sites.
- Actively engage with Solution Architects, IT peers and the Project Manager to:
- Ensure that they understand the business requirements and proposed solutions.
- Maintain assurance of end-state design and processes are relevant, integrated and fit for purpose for strategic and other key initiatives.
- Support the change management process to ensure maximum utilisation of the solutions developed.
- The ability to travel within Queensland on an as-needs basis.
As the successful incumbent you will possess:
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in:
- Supply chain business practices,
- Supply chain IT solutions,
- Business process design/redesign and implementation in the areas of warehouse management and inventory management,
- Gathering business requirements and mapping them into a system design,
- SAP implementations (design through to support),
- SAP supply S/4HANA configuration experience (Extended Warehouse Management, Materials Management, Inventory Management and Sales and Distribution.). Note: experience with EWM is essential, other modules are desired.
- Integration of the Supply Chain into other business processes (e.g. record to report, master data governance, contract to cash, etc.)
- Exposure to warehouse operational business processes, including but not limited to purchase order management, processing of intercompany customer orders (STO's), processing of external customer sales (sales orders), ATP, complex picking, put-away and replenishment strategies, inventory management, delivery and optimization.
- Excellent collaboration, influencing, negotiation and conflict resolution abilities working with multiple stakeholders.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving
- SAP certified consultant (optional but an advantage)
- Requirement to obtain and maintain relevant national policy check, and security clearance in which Australian Citizenship is a condition of eligibility.
This is an outstanding 11 month contract opportunity, and you will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate with the possibility of further extensions.