- Pro-active multiskilled senior Data Analytic specialist is required to assist in the implementation of SAP SAC tool.
- Minimum 6+ year's experience in BW/4HANA
- Good Experience in BOBJ (Webi,AFO,Design Studio)
- Good Experience in BODS ,CPI Experience in working on reporting for SAP EPPM , Finance and Supply Chain preferably in NSW Government or utilities industry.
- SAC story and dashboard development experience are favourable.
- Exposure to Cloud technology( SAP cloud data warehouse, and Azure cloud preferably)
- Good communication skill Very good Experience in customer management Manage SAC Integration with Various Data Sources such as S4, BW4H,Ariba and Concur and any other approved Data Source.
- Develop SAC Stories and Dashboard Design and Development For Procurement, EPPM, Finance and Supply Chain where applicable.
- Plan & conduct Requirement gathering workshops to ensure adequate capture of business pain points and needs and match to solutions via the BXP DA&I platform.
- Collaborate with Business SMEs ,and BXP Project Functional resources to ensure SAC/BW prerequisites and dependencies are discussed, planned and delivered.
- Design & develop BW Hana Data models - Advanced DSO's, Composite Providers, ODS Views, Data flows, Info objects, Data Sources and generic data sources in order to enable SAC outcomes
- Design & Develop Native Hana Modelling artefacts - Calculation views, Table functions, Stored procedures, Odata feeds & SQL coding as required.
Pre-employment checks required once an offer has been made to the successful candidate:
- X2 Reference checks
- ECD Form
- Police Check
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856