SAP Basis Administrator/Developer
Contract duration: 3 months
Extension term: 3 months
Extension Term: Canberra
Security Clearance: Baseline Security Clearance
Location of work: ACT
- Configure, administer and troubleshoot SAP basis system - Strong understanding of SAP systems and architecture.
- Installation of software - Must have experience and expertise in downloading from SAP and installation of software - in particular BW.
- Configuration- setting up system landscape, configuring transport system (manage transports), setting up user management.
- Experience as SAP Basis Administrator - ECC, BW, CRM, SRM
- System administration - includes installing and configuring the SAP software, maintaining database, system administration.
- Experience in managing the backup and recovery of SAP systems.
- Support - includes troubleshooting, performance tuning.
- Security - includes creating and managing user accounts, setting up authentication and authorisations and auditing.
- Monitoring - monitor performance of system and identify and rectify any potential issues.
- Performance Tuning - improving performance of the system by either making changes to the hardware or software.
- Disaster recovery - recover system from a disaster, minimize amount of downtime.
- Upgrade - planning, performing and testing the system upgrade.
- Develop documentation on processes/procedures.
- 5+ years' experience in the implementation and administration of SAP (ECC6.0 orhigher) solutions.
- Ability to troubleshoot performance problems within SAP ECC6.
- Ability to resolve time sensitive issues in a fast-paced production environment while maintaining strong internal and external customer relationships.
- Experience in installing SAP software modules and ensuring database security meets required standards.
- Experience with SAP financial modules is required.
- Must possess the ability to contribute to the development of new processes, effectively identify, analyse and resolve complex technical issues.
- An exposure to or background in SAP development would be highly desirable.
- A technology tertiary qualification would be high regarded.
Click APPLY today if you are looking for a new role!!
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856