We have a brand new opportunity for a Salesforce Vlocity Developer to be part of a dynamic and passionate team on a 12 month contract basis with potential to extend for a further 12 months.
You will be a crucial member of a multi-disciplinary scrum team with the focus on the delivery of Salesforce based solutions. Please note: Due to the nature of projects candidates need to be Australian citizens.
Daily duties but not limited to:
- Support the creation of design standards and review of the designs, and develop Salesforce Vlocity solutions that ensure robustness, re-use ability, performance, and quality of the solution.
- Ensuring solutions adhere to governance and coding standards via reviews.
- Support the code deployment process through all environments include Production.
- Participate in daily scrum activities
- Deliver quality Salesforce Vlocity components and solutions in concert with other developers, UI/UX experts, solution architects, and accessibility experts.
- Bring your expertise of Salesforce Vlocity to help guide best practise solution delivery.
- Build the capability of the team through close collaboration and knowledge sharing with colleagues.
- Adopt and support the rollout of CI/CD and DevOps and test automation practises.
- Experience in Salesforce Vlocity platform using specifically Apex, LWC, Ominiscripts, Flexcards. Integration procedure and DataRaptors.
- Have been involved in working with OOP, frameworks & design patterns.
- Involvment in building and working with integration (example REST APIs, Platform Events).
- Platform Developer I, Platform Developer II, Ominstudio Developer certified.
- Have previous experience in Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Health Cloud implementations.
- Worked with Source Control tools (e.g. GitLab) & package based development.
- Experience working with Source Control tools (e.g. GitLab) & package based development.
- Experience with Atlassian Jira, VSCode and DevOps practices.
- Have successfully implemented minimum 4+ Salesforce platform-based CRM projects using an agile methodology.
- Comfortable with new ways of thinking about accessibility and enthusiastic about accessible design & development will be highly regarded.
This position is a hybrid role with 3 days in the office per week with flexible arrangements in place for the remaining 2 days.
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856