Role: Salesforce Developer
Initial contract duration: 12 Months
Extension term: 12 months
Number of extensions: 2
Location of work: ACT (interstate candidate can apply - travelling might be required, On boarding is in Canberra)
Our large Federal Government client is seeking for an experienced Salesforce Developer who will be responsible for the day-to-day development, configuration, support and improvement of the tool. The candidate will engage with business and project staff to implement solutions and workflows within the Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Demonstrated experience in the development and configuration of the Salesforce CRM tool
- Demonstrated experience in implementing workflows within the Salesforce CRM tool
- Demonstrated experience in engaging and working with business to automate business processes within the Salesforce CRM tool
- Demonstrated experience in tracking and progressing tasks to completion within an Agile, Kanban and Scrum framework
- Demonstrated experience in Salesforce Lightning
Please note, due to the nature of the work Australian Citizenship and an active NV1 clearance is mandatory
Interested?? Please hit APPLY NOW Button or you can also call on 0450813012 for a confidential discussion.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856