We are looking for Salesforce Developers with Solid programming experience to work within our delivery team to develop and document new features, as well as assist in the maintenance of our current implementation of the Salesforce Platform. You will work within a team of Salesforce professionals to deliver real business value via the development of the platform.
- 2-8 years experience working as a salesforce developer with solid programming background and experience. - Sound knowledge and experience in salesforce concepts like Apex, SF API's, lightning components.
- Knowledge of core Salesforce offerings - Platform, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Communities & Knowledge
- Working knowledge of SFDX, GIT and source control principles
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies including working knowledge of the Atlassian suite (Jira and Confluence)
- Relevant tertiary qualification in I.T. or similar (e.g. Computer Science or Information Technology degree)
- Great interpersonal skills including the ability to develop key relationships
- The ability to communicate difficult concepts to both technical and non-technical team members
- Ability to take ownership of projects and manage through to completion
- One or more of the following Salesforce certifications - Salesforce Admin, Service Cloud Consultant, Sales Cloud Consultant
- Programming experience & certifications in other tools and technologies will also be advantageous