This respected market leader is seeking the services of a team playing skilled Salesforce Developer who has extensive delivery experience and strong website development projects background. This role will join a growing team, and work alongside the digital team and designers and vendors to deliver key projects.
The team is collaborative, fun and passionate about technology - they are working on large federal projects and it is a great time to join and a great team to be a part of consisting of individuals respected in their market.
As such, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated senior experience in the full Salesforce development lifecycle.
- Minimum 1+ year of Implementation experience in Vlocity Omnistudio components
- Responsible for designing, implementing, testing, and deploying complex custom-built solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Demonstrated experience supporting and configuring Salesforce.
- Experience with setting up Salesforce deployment pipelines
- Demonstrated ability to write clean maintainable Apex code as part of a continuous integration and delivery process.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of Salesforce Best Practices using Apex and Lightning Framework.
- Experience working with integrations involving REST APIs using integration platforms such as MuleSoft.
- Proven experience in Salesforce APIs and integrating with internal/external applications
- Knowledge in Devops tools like JIRA, Confluence, GitHub, GIT for version controlling including experience in handling CI & CD related issues and deployments
- Knowledge and experience in Azure DevOps is advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience of working in Salesforce Public Sector solutions is advantageous.
- Australian Citizen
- Hold or Ability to apply for Baseline security clearance.
- Certifications in Salesforce and OmniStudio
- 7+ Years Salesforce Experience including OmniStudio
Please note, due to the nature of the work Australian Citizenship is mandatory
Click APPLY today if you are on your journey looking for a new role.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856