Our client is seeking an experienced Salesforce Developer for an ASAP start. You must have extensive experience with Salesforce Services Cloud.
- Up to $930 per day + Super
- WFH + Melbourne based
- Work for a high-profile client
Our high-profile client is seeking a highly experienced Salesforce Developer to design, develop and configure green field Salesforce solutions. Must have experience delivering customized salesforce solutions by gaining a comprehensive understanding of our client's needs. The successful applicant will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Design, configure, develop and test green field Salesforce solutions and enhancements.
- Source code management/version control (GIT) for Salesforce projects
- Code reviews
Essential Skills and Experience required
To be successful in your application it is essential that you have extensive experience in a similar role. To be successful in your application you must have:
- Extensive Salesforce Services Cloud
- Experience working on Lightning and Classic interfaces, Apex, Add-ons.
- Experience with Salesforce DX (Salesforce CLI, Scratch Orgs)
- Jira, Bitbucket, SourceTree and VS Code
- Advanced understanding of SDLC including DevOps and Agile practices and methodologies
It's mandatory that you have certifications as a Salesforce Developer and relevant tertiary qualifications in IT related fields.
This is partly a customer facing role so great written and verbal communications skills are essential.
If you meet and exceed the above requirements and are looking for a new challenge working for a high-profile client APPLY NOW