- Immediate start - Fixed Term/Contract Opportunity
- South East Suburbs - offering flexible part on-site, part WFH
- Be part of a revolutionary digital program of work
Our client is a well-known educational institution here and abroad working on (literally) award-winning IT projects!
We are seeking experienced Salesforce Developers to design and developer Salesforce solutions with the Salesforce delivery team.
Required skills and experience includes:
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer with 3 + years' experience.
- Postgraduate qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Experience working with Apex, Visual Force Pages and Lightning
- Proven integration experience with 3rd party systems
- General problem-solving skills, ability to lead and a can-do attitude.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Salesforce Developer to contribute significantly to an exciting project and work with highly motivated, inclusive, like-minded individuals.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856