We have a new contract for a Salesforce Data Analyst on a contract basis in Melbourne, who bring experience working in Higher Education enviornments.
Our client strategically unified its multiple CRM systems onto a Salesforce platform to streamline processes and increase productivity acros sthe board.
The decision to implement Salesforce's latest sector specific technology stack, Education Cloud.
This role requires the following:
- Extensive experience of data analysis with Salesforce and Oracle in Higher Education, with exposure to the Salesforce Higher Education Data Architecture or the Salesforce Education Cloud data model.
- Additional experience in Student Administration, Timetabling, Ciriculum Research, and Advancement data exposure also desirable.
- Well versed in analysing large and complex datasets, identifying patterns, trends, and insights to support business decision-making. Familiarity with statistical concepts, techniques, and tools for data analysis, such as hypothesis testing, regression analysis, and data modelling.
- You are able to to present data visually through charts, graphs, and dashboards using tools like Tableau, Power BI, or Excel to effectively communicate findings and insights. Ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights in clear and concise reports, highlighting key findings and recommendations.
- Strong understanding of SQL (Structured Query Language) and/or Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) for querying and manipulating data from relational databases.
- Experience with programming languages like Python or R for data manipulation, analysis highly beneficial
In addition we need strong business stakeholder skills across these roles.
We are looking to speak with candidates who fit the criteria above and are ready to take on a new contract. This role can be worked remotely for the right candidate.
Please reach out for a confidential chat.
0402 261 855
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856