An exciting and rewarding opportunity exists for a Salesforce Functional Consultant, joining this great organization on their delivery to the next level, working as part of a passionate multidisciplinary team.
As a Salesforce Functional Consultant, you will have an important role in key projects, with the ability to engage with clients to understand the requirements for the delivery with Salesforce as the core solution platform. You will embed your deep knowledge of agile practices, principles and cultures into the way of working on delivering solutions to clients.
Your key duties will include:
- to understand and translate the clients business requirements into the configuration and any additional customisation of Payroll, thus delivering a working payroll, billing and timsheeting system.
To be shortlisted for this role, you must demonstrate your experience in the following:
- Proven experience in Business Analysis skills including business process analysis and fit gap
- Prior experience and knowledge of the Salesforce.com platform
- Experience working on ERP / CRM enterprise projects
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to influence team culture and lead by example
- Experience in data migration
- Any Salesforce certification is nice to have
- Client facing consulting experience is preferred
- Experience with Payroll systems will be a nice to have
- One or more of the following: Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Health Cloud, Salesforce Community Cloud
This is a permanent role, predominantly worked remotely, but some CBD fringe office requirements at times.
+61 3 9604 4231
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856