With over 16,000 employees, operates 70 business locations and 80 service locations with activities in over 50 countries. As a leading brand of Integrated piping systems IPS portfolio with over four decades of experience, recognized as a world leader in the design and manufacture of mechanical piping components.
Expanding to Australia and New Zealand, looking for the leader to maximise relationships with Australian clients and build an office in Perth.
About the role:
As Sales Director you are responsible for overall business growth and profitability of IPS product portfolio in key market/application including mining, tunnelling, and/or fire, HVAC in Australia, and New Zealand.
It is your challenge to grow business and to develop and enhance our distribution network. You have strong skills in developing professional relationships with consultants, engineers, and contractors. You will report to the CEO Asia Pacific.
- Drive project spec-in grooved product portfolio across the HVAC, plumbing, mining, oil and gas, and industrial
- Convert project spec into sales results.
- Develop and enhance distribution network.
- Provide on-site technical support and training to customers.
- Demonstrated commercial experience in piping systems with strong mining and/or tunnelling, HVAC background.
- Project spec-in and conversion capability.
- Deep knowledge and strong connection in consultant and contractor community in mining industry.
- Enthusiasm and strong work ethic, entrepreneurial spirit, self-starter.
- Ability to work as part of a small team across international business functions.
Sales Recruitment Consultant
+61 0431 624 400
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856