Experis has an enviable position as Australia's most reputable ICT recruitment agency. Experis averages more than 3.5K placements per year, globally, with more than 2K contractors on assignment at over 400 client sites. This generates over $250M for the ManpowerGroup, a $20B company.
Joining Experis means joining a consultancy that values its employees and rewards them accordingly. We have regular high performer dinners and awards, a value recognition program and more. In this role, you will be responsible for managing end-to-end recruitment activities across a dedicated area while partnering with internal stakeholders to deliver our talent acquisition processes.
Reporting into our Team Lead, you will be working in our team of high performing Recruitment professionals. Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Building relationship with new and existing clients
- Creating candidate attraction strategies
- Working together with your clients
- Screening and interviewing candidates
- Placing candidates successfully with your clients
- Working closely with your team to source the best talent in the market
- Maintaining a strong candidate pipeline for our client's recruitment needs
In order to be considered for this highly lucrative role you should have:
- Experience working as a Recruitment Consultant
- You are driven and love to be the best in what you do
- Proven ability to be resilient
- Team player
You will be joining a busy, high-energy office of Junior, Senior and Principal Consultants who:
- Have a mature, positive and pragmatic approach to business
- Bring high levels of energy and drive to your professional life
- Are highly diligent, ethical, reliable and accountable
- Have strong commercial acumen and sales instincts
What's In It For You?
We'll reward you with:
- Excellent salary & benefits
- An industry-leading bonus scheme that is uncapped
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Employee referral program
- Free access to expert and confidential advice, counselling and support
- Opportunity to work closely with a highly experienced and proven Senior Account Manager
If you are interested in joining a well-respected, highly profitable consultancy who offer true career prospects please call the Regional Manager Tanya Calder to discuss further on 0438 623 569 or apply below.
Technology & Digital
+61 466 973 099
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856