A leading Government Client based in Western Sydney is looking for a Project Officer in a 12 months contract role. APPLY NOW!!
About the role:
It's not just about the back office or the systems, its one of the most significant transformation programs in NSW Government history offering a once in a career opportunity to improve the corporate services experience across the public sector.
To be successful for the role, one must have experience in:
- Leading the development and delivery of a portfolio of projects, identifying interdependencies and leveraging resources to maximise efficiencies and achieve required organisation outcomes
- Leading and overseeing all aspects of project development and implementation across a portfolio of complex projects.
- Preparing business cases and project plans, establishing appropriate governance, identifying, allocating and managing resources, and meeting reporting requirements, to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time and on budget.
- Developing and implementing strategies and tools for the continuous monitoring and evaluation of projects, including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, and project impact and quality measures, to identify and address issues and assess project progress and overall effectiveness.
- Leading and managing project team/s, including internal and external project staff, to deliver all key project/s milestones and outcomes.
- Managing stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure stakeholders are engaged throughout the project and project deliverables are met
- Providing expert advice and information to stakeholders on emerging project issues and present recommendations to support project delivery in line with established plans, budgets, timeframes, policy objectives and other project priorities.
- Overseeing research and formulating recommendations to support evidence based project planning and decision making.
If this is something that sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!!
+61 2 9263 8574
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856