- Initial 5 Month Contract
- Full-time Opportunity
- Competitive Hourly Rates
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a State Government department that is now looking for a dedicated project officer to join their organisation. They are currently looking for a project officer with a data background within the health space to assist the finance infrastructure and performance team.
- Support team in creating reporting templates and analysis tools for project funding
- Assist with quality testing and trials of the reporting templates
- Interpret data sets put forward by researchers and input that data in reporting functions
- Provide stakeholders with timely updates and reports to ensure flow of information
- Previous experience as a project coordinator or data specialist
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and reporting functions
- Previous experience within health or tertiary qualifications in public health is ideal
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously and to work on collaborative projects
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856