PROJECT OFFICER Services Australia Contract Length: 12 Months + 2 x 12 Month extension options Location: ACT, VIC, NSW, SA Security Clearance: Australian Citizen Position Overview Undertake project support activities in a government environment and provide support to the Project Manager. Project Officers monitor project schedules and budgets, prepare progress reports, and liaise with stakeholders. Project Officers provide high-level procedural, administrative and operational support to a work area to support the delivery of agency projects. Working under the general direction of senior staff, they play a role in maintaining relationships with other project teams, and stakeholders to provide advice and ensure the consistent delivery of project outputs. Key Tasks/Duties: Duties may include some or all of the following:
- Assist in project management and coordination activities including the identification and management of project risks, issues and benefits.
- Contribute to the development and management of project plans and schedules in accordance with the agency's project management framework.
- Assist with the mentoring of and training of new staff to build knowledge and capability.
- Provide advice, procedural guidance and technical expertise in specific areas of project work.
- Perform research work and analysis including contributing to the preparation of reports on relevant project activities.
- Contribute to regular project reporting including status updates and exception reports.
- Draft a range of written material including business cases, plans, executive briefs and corporate documentation for review by senior staff.
- Support and maintain stakeholder relationships to support the delivery of projects.
- Represent the team or work area at meetings and forums.
Technology & Digital
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856