- NSW State Government Department
- Full-time Opportunity
- Competitive Hourly Rates
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a State Government department that is now looking for a dedicated project officer to join their team. The roles are actively involved in the monitoring, review, assessment and planning for visits by authorised officers to education and care service across NSW, ensuring visits are allocated in the most efficient and effective way aligned to the Directorate priorities.
- Effectively plan and implement workflow to support and maximise the effective and efficient use of State-wide Network staff time
- Liaise with services and network staff to provide information related to team projects
- Manage issues and amendments to workflows
- Develop and provide effective communication to relevant staff
- Use databases and other systems to facilitate the organisation and tracking work undertaken by State-wide Operations Network staff information is accurate and available for reporting and other purposes
- Previous experience as a project coordinator or project officer
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience within the education sector is highly desirable
- Proven ability to work autonomously and to work on collaborative projects
Applications close on Thursday 27th of January 2022
Please feel free to reach out and register your interest for this role by sending me your resume
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856