Our Federal Government Agency client are on the hunt for multiple experienced Project Managers. They're a reputable Department within the national security space, located in central Canberra.
About the Opportunity
This position will see you work on an array of complex ICT projects with main duties including, but not limited to:
- Undertake effective planning and coordinating of activities to successfully deliver project outcomes
- Maintain product backlog and coordinate team activities for effective agile delivery
- Project budget and resource planning, coordination, and reporting
- Plan and execute procurement and logistics activities
- Risk management activities for projects, ensuring appropriate and effective governance arrangements are adhered to, supported by comprehensive reporting.
- Negotiate and cooperate with a range of stakeholders to ensure the achievement of project outcomes
To be successful for this role, you must possess strong experience in the successful delivery of ICT agile projects within government, as well as:
- Extensive experience in preparing and presenting project progress reports for Senior Executives.
- Demonstrated experience and skills with engaging and managing ICT vendors, including approach to market, evaluation, and delivery management.
- Ability to manage budget, resources, and risks to ensure the successful outcome of projects.
- A sound understanding of government procurement rules and procedures.
Due to the nature of the work, you must be willing to obtain a NV1 Security Clearance.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856