My client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join the Technology and Business Transformation Team. The successful candidate will join a team for 5 Project Managers and Business Analysts and contribute to a variety of IT and Digital projects. The organisation is a not for profit that has a collaborative and supportive culture and a strong commitment to innovative technology, they also offer flexibility across working from home and the office.
- Strong Project Management experience across the full life-cycle of application and software projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a collaborative approach to work.
- Able to effectively manage stakeholders and vendors to achieve project success.
- Experienced in an Agile environment.
- Experience with digital, service design and user experience projects will be highly advantageous.
If this sounds like you please apply now, if you would like to learn more reach out to Grace on the details below.
+61 423 408 665
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856