This well respected organisation are seeking a Project Manager to join their team! A passion for team leadership, which will include hiring new resources, this hands on and delivery focused role, will suit someone agile in their approach, with strong leadership qualities. Whilst you will be predominantly working remotely, taking the team and senior stakeholders along the delivery journey, this role is pivotal to their business.
They offer a long standing close knit and collaborative team environment, where you will be rewarded with a very flexible place to work, reporting into a very supportive manage.
To be considered for this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Solid Project Management experience (ideally PM qualified) across the full lifecycle
- Experience in the end to end delivery of applications development projects
- Experience in leading and driving a local and offshore team of in-house developers (C# and Angular)
- Experience in managing stakeholders
- Experience within the Insurance sector would be HIGHLY regarded
- Change Management exposure is important
- Experience in the management of resources and stakeholders and clients as needed, to defined methodology (a hybrid Agile and Waterfall approach)
- Well-developed skills in managing schedules in Jira, including the ability to baseline and track changes
- Ability to develop and manage project risks, issues and budgets
- Technical background as a developer would be favoured - ideally you will have a deep understanding of the SDLC and previous experience in managing developers
- Experience in Cloud based migrations would be nice to have
- Comfortable with Beta Testing stages of the testing lifecycle, which likely will involve client interactions
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with a customer focus
If this sounds like you, then please Apply Now using the link below - please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, based on your previous experience in the above listed project management delivery.
This role will suit a Project Manager who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats - as they are a small team in Melbourne (others based in other cities) - it would suit someone who isn't seeking a role within a large corporate environment - they are a small close-knit team, and getting the right cultural fit is paramount for them.
This would suit an up and coming project manager, who is looking for a nice place to work. Please Apply Now for immediate consideration
+61 3 9604 4231
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856