Our esteemed client are seeking a proven business-focused Project Manager to join their close-knit Canberra team. This opportunity is for a contract until the end of 2021, plus possible extensions.
You will be responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from concept through to completion. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Identify project tasks, actions and resource requirements.
- Develop detailed project management plan/s detailing key deliverables.
- Project development and coordination of plans using proven methodology; i.e.: Prince 2/PMBOK.
- Complete outcomes for project activities within the agreed timeframes, scope and appropriate level of quality and set budget.
- Management of internal and external stakeholders to work towards achieving project objectives.
- Identification of project resources; assets and people.
- Identify risks / analyse issues and recommend appropriate actions for mitigation/resolution.
- Monitor and report on the progress and status of all project and related activities.
Please note, due to the nature of the work, Australian Citizenship is mandatory.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856