- NSW State Government Agency
- 12-month contract
- Parramatta Location
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a State Government department that is now looking for a dedicated project officer to join their organisation. They are currently looking for a project coordinator to perform project management and support activities to contribute to the development and delivery of a range of projects.
- Provide a range of project management and support services, including preparation of reports and briefs, coordinating resources, maintaining project documentation, and implementing and monitoring project plans
- Prepare and maintain project documentation for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes
- Communicate and collaborate with key stakeholders and coordinate working groups and committees
- Source, collate and compile data and information to identify emerging issues
- Undertake research and analysis, identifying trends and preparing project briefs, to support informed decision making and planning
- Support the implementation of appropriate project controls (risk, scheduling, budgetary and reporting)
- Previous experience as a project coordinator or project officer
- Proficiency in TRIM
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience within the education sector is highly desirable
- Proven ability to work autonomously and to work on collaborative projects
Applications close on Monday 22 November 2021.
+ 61 2 9263 8648
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856