A wonderful opportunity has arisen for a Project Coordinator to join this friendly and professional team, to support the program as they embark on a Network Uplift.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must demonstrate your experience in the following:
- Previous IT Project Coordination experience
- Previous experience in supporting Portfolio and Project Managers across an array of activities
- An organised individual you who understands project management across the full life-cycle
- Experience supporting similar infrastructure, or similar technology related, projects is required
- Capability in managing Risk and Issue registers
- Any Change Management support would be valuable
- Skilled with project reporting, tracking financials and project documentation
- Ability to prepare and distribute SteerCo packs
- Experienced with a range of tools
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
This is an initial 8+ month day rate contract, requiring you to be on site three times a week in their Box Hill located offices, and the successful candidate will be required to complete a police check and verify they meet the requirement of 3 COVID vaccinations. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted based on meeting the above listed criteria.
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4230
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856