Our client is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Network Services Program Manager to lead the planning, execution, and successful delivery of network-related projects and initiatives.
The successful candidate will possess strong leadership, project management, and technical expertise in the field of networking.
- Program Planning and Strategy: Develop and drive the overall network refresh project business case, go-to-market approach, plan, and resource allocation. Collaborate with key stakeholders to define project requirements and identify business needs and goals. Conduct feasibility studies and risk assessments.
- End to end Program Management
- Cross-functional Collaboration with network engineers, architects, and other technical teams to translate business requirements into network designs and solutions. Collaborate with procurement and vendor management teams to select and manage external vendors and service providers.
- Continuous Improvement: Identify opportunities for process optimization and efficiency improvement within network project management.
Key skills and experience required:
- Proven track record of delivering complex Network and Infrastructure programs, including a good understanding of gateways, firewalls, routers, etc.
- Experience in business cases, and procurement processes for vendor selection
- Proficiency in using project management tools
- Strong documentation skills to create business cases, design requirements, implementation plans, and project reports.
- Experience in delivery of SD-WAN programs of work
- Strong understanding of networking concepts, protocols, and technologies.
- Strong communicator with outstanding stakeholder management skills
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Network Services Program Manager with a passion for leading network transformation programs, we encourage you to apply.
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4230
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856