We are seeking an experienced Program Manager to manage the Data Centre relocation, a large and complex project, that involves executive level stakeholder management to a program management level.
We are specifically targeting someone at a Program Management level, who can operate successfully as being hands on and experienced in the delivery of this large and complex project, which is pivotal to the business, and organisational wide change impacts.
Key responsibilities, and as such, previous experience in the following, will be to:
- Senior Project Management/Program Management experience
- Strong experience in leading Data Centre Relocations & Redesigns
- We are needing an expert in Data Centre relocations - someone who has delivered this recently, and ideally someone who specialises in this
- Strong communication both written and verbal to be able to build and maintain strong relations at a senior management level including C-Execs
- Ability to handle many senior sponsors, and build trust and credibility
- A proven and extensive background in Infrastructure; brings extensive technical understanding, and knows all things data centre related
- Can manage multiple vendors and internal staff to deliver to the outcome
- Well presented, personable with excellent presentation skills
This role will be offered as a contract day rate position, with the high potential for longevity as this program looks to commence this month and run multi-year. Please apply immediately for urgent consideration, as the client wishes to review CVs by the end of the month to shortlist for interview early next month, and ideally commence by mid-late Feb.
+61 3 9604 4231
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856