Seeking Program Manager who has delivered cyber security programs (Cisco Security, Azure Information Protection, Application Whitelisting) asap until end of 2021, however with strategic planning responsibilities for the next 3-years, there are long term extensions available.
The overall purpose of Cybersecurity Program Manager is to lead and support the delivery of Cybersecurity Uplift Program, that is responsible for providing leadership in planning, execution, and delivery of initiatives, in addition to assisting in the critical path for the next 3-yrs cyber security strategy. You will have a range of projects to lead and deliver, of varying complexities and scope, including in the implementation of Cisco Security, Azure Information Protection and Application Whitelisting solutions.
As such, you must demonstrate your experience in the following:
- Demonstrated experience in program or senior project management of complex solutions in the cyber security space.
- Demonstrated capacity to conceptualize, develop, implement, and review the implementation of significant complex technologies - specifically in Networking (Cisco), Cloud (Azure) and Cyber Security
- Demonstrated capacity to work on multiple and varied sized projects simultaneously and deliver results determined by critical dates.
- Extensive experience with working with a range of stakeholders, at the executive level with confidence and a mature approach, (and to keep stakeholders informed of project status)
- Technically savvy with Cyber Security programs - preferably in Cisco Security Solutions And Azure Information Protection being highly regarded.
- Ability to contribute to the 3-year strategy around Cyber Security
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to engage and work comfortably with infrastructure, security and application support teams.
- Experience managing projects to time, budget and quality, and effect managerial skills.
- Any experience in delivering projects in Agile and Sprint Planning would be a strong advantage.
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW - please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this exciting opportunity. This is an ASAP start, with long term potential to remain as a day rate contractor. They offer a flexible working and great team environment.
+61 3 9604 4231
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856