We are seeking an experienced Program Director/Delivery Lead to manage the Replacement of a core system, that impacts the entire organisation - as such you will need to have depth of experience in complex IT transformation and core system replacement in a large, multi-faceted organisation.
The Delivery Lead must bring proven experience with matrix reporting lines and complex stakeholder management. Government, Higher Education or similar large complex corporate sector experience would be idea, where you can demonstrate the end to end and successful delivery of a complete system replacement, which is pivotal to the business, and organisational wide change impacts (including to operating models).
Key responsibilities, and as such, previous experience in the following, will be to:
- Oversee the overall delivery agenda (all streams - technology, people/change, process) and implementation program of work across the organisation, SI partner and vendor
- Engagement with operational IT delivery staff, Executive Leadership in IT, as well as across the business stakeholder community at both operational/management/Executive levels
- Ability to operate in a fluid environment with 'agile' (iterative) release cadence, understanding that the organisation may shift in delivery scope/timelines and approach as they mature through this journey.
- Financial management responsibility for the program.
- Previous large-scale transformation management experience and specialist program management skills
- Any operating model change management, and proven complex process change management experience is a MUST
- Outstanding communication experience.
This role will be offered as a contract day rate position, with the high potential for longevity as this program looks to commence this month, and run multi-year. Please apply immediately for urgent consideration, as the client wishes to review CVs this week to shortlist for interview later in the week/early next, and ideally commence in Jan/Feb.
+61 3 9604 4231
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856