Are you a proven program coordinator ready to take on a fresh challenge?
Our client is a multi-national private organisation who specialise in providing security and identity solutions. Joining the Canberra team as a Program Coordinator, your focus will be to assist the Program Manager by providing implementation support and administration.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Planning and coordination of a program and its activities.
- Ensuring implementation of policies and practices.
- Maintaining budget and tracking expenditures/transactions.
- Preparing reports for client based IT project steering committees.
To be successful for this role, the below is required...
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience within a similar role.
- Proven experience in both providing high level administrative support to IT or other technical projects.
- Business and public administration skills paired with basic Project Management skills.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills to establish and maintain productive and trusted working relationships with business stakeholders through the provision of sound advice and support.
- Previous experience developing project documentation for complex IT projects and business communications and managing stakeholder expectations.
- Proven capacity to effectively plan, execute and monitor multiple projects.
- Organisational and analytical skills, including the ability to establish and improve administrative processes to prioritise workloads, meet deadlines and manage competing requirements
- Experience in preparing agendas, presentations and taking minutes for IT or other technical project steering committees.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills based on sound judgement, expertise and knowledge.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'firstname.lastname@example.org' (do not apply to the advert using this email).