Professional Services Consultant, IDscan Biometrics Solution Identity
About our Client:
Our Client is global market leader in Verification Identity and Location services. With offices in Melbourne and Sydney, looking for Professional Services Consultant to join Verification Identity team and provide post-sales support, implementation and project management services to their Enterprise Clients.
About the role:
Part of the Professional Services Team is responsible for the successful deliver of products to Expertise Customers. Working with client every step of the way ensuring that the product is successfully deployed either in proof of concept, Development and Test as well as Product environment. The solution can be integrated with customer's internal system, in line with contract and the specification documents, ensuring the services is delivered n time and on budget.
Manage the Delivery of IDscan product range: Mobile Journeys, Web Journeys, Scanner based Journey, Omni channel journey
- Understanding of IDscan Biometrics Solution Identity
- Experience working with client facing project team in an agile environment using SCRUM methodologies
- Projects Management Experience
- Experience working with: Web Services, Web Applications, from - end development, system architecture
- Understanding of common coding languages such as: Java, C++, Java Script
- Platforms: React Native, Swift, Kotlin, Cordova, Xamarin
- Experience: Facial Biometrics technology, FaceMatch and Liveness, document capture and OCR extraction from document IDs
- Experience working with hardware equipment and demonstrate an understanding of software interaction would be an advantage but not essential.
Location could be Sydney or Melbourne
Sales Recruitment Consultant
+61 0431 624 400
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856