- Taking the lead and acting as the Primary liaison between product development team and stakeholders.
- Maintaining the product road map
- Leading product development by liaising with relevant stakeholders and aligning delivery to product road map and business objectives
- Continuous management of the product backlog by ordering items based on priority and value
- Determining Sprint Goals for each iteration and taking ownership
- Overseeing development of the product by participating in Scrum Events (Planning, Refinement, Review and Sprint)
- Creating a channel of continuous feedback to anticipate stakeholder's needs
- Ensuring the product backlog is maintained effectively in JIRA (EPICS / User stories are written with acceptance criteria) and are "READY" for each Sprint iteration
- Evaluating product progress at each iteration by inspecting and determining if team's performance is meeting product's goal
Skills and experinece:
- 5+ years of experience as a Product owner.
- Scrum-master OR Scrum.org or Scrum Alliance certified preferred
If it sounds like you please hit apply and submit your application.
+61 2 9249 8023
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856