About the Role
- We are looking for a Product Manager who has demonstrated experience in leading, defining and executing an overarching product strategy and improve the overall end to end customer experience for a key life journey.
- You must have strong stakeholder management skills to navigate the complexities of government and champion and influence key stakeholders with this strategy.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary, agile, lean and empowered team
- Manage the end-to-end product lifecycle, helping to define, de-risk and execute against the product vision
- Lead and define an outcome-oriented product roadmap, gathering customer insights and feedback
- Lead research, including consultation with product consumers and related activities, to define current and future product roadmap
- Define and write user stories, acceptance criteria and success metrics, to ensure customer centric product design, development and delivery
- Effectively communicate product roadmaps to stakeholders, supported by customer research and data analytics
- Design, lead and champion user-centred product development methodologies and customer-centric approaches
- Work across Agencies to develop strategies for product promotion and uptake.
Skills and experience:
- Product Management or product development experience, preferably with digital customer products
- Strong experience developing product roadmaps for new and existing products, creating MVP, and translating roadmaps into meaningful user stories, acceptance criteria and success metrics
- Ability to close the feedback loop and analyse customer feedback and insights to continuously evolve and improve products
- Strong experience working in agile and lean methodologies and user centred design will be an advantage
- Develop short- and long-term product strategy and vision
- Demonstrated experience working directly with customers, clients, and mentoring product designers, product developers or product engineers
- Good presentation skills and demonstrated experience influencing stakeholders
If it sounds like you, please hit apply asap and submit your latest CV.
+61 2 9249 8023
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856