Role: Procurement Officer and Procurement Specialist
Initial contract duration: 12 Months
Extension term: 12 months
Number of extensions: 1
Location of work: ACT
Our large Federal Government Client is seeking for an experienced Procurement Officer and Procurement Specialist on an urgent basis.
- Certificate IV qualification in Procurement is essential and a strong understanding of the Commonwealth Procurement Rules (CPRs).
- Experience in Commonwealth of Australia procurement and tendering processes of varying complexity, including but not limited to understanding of tender preparation, evaluation, contract formation, negotiation and selection.
- Demonstrated experience liaising with a diverse range of stakeholders including ICT professionals and vendors and the ability to work independently and prioritise work accordingly.
- Efficient use of MS Office software including Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams.
- Familiarity with the use of Electronic Document Management Systems.
Please note, due to the nature of the work Australian Citizenship and an active NV1 clearance is mandatory
Interested?? Please hit APPLY NOW Button or you can also call on 0450813012 for a confidential discussion.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856