This State Government Agency is seeking a short-term process analyst to assist with process mapping.
- Conduct face-to-face interviews with staff
- Analyse and interpret information provided by internal subject matter experts
- Create process maps in accordance with BPMN
- Previous experience as a process analyst using BPMN
- Previous experience with the PRIME process mapping software would be favourable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously and to collaborate with stakeholders
- Available to attend a Brisbane CBD location 5 days per week.
Juan Carlos Marino Londono
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856