This large State Government Department requires a Principal Software Developer (Microsoft .Net) to join their Application Services branch. They provide innovative and integrated ICT Systems and information management services and support to the department.
Reporting to the Manager, Enterprise Services the role of Principal Software Developer (Microsoft . Net) will provide delivery of applications as a service, application lifecycle management and implementation of service management improvements and includes:
- Develop, test and deploy computer programs/systems which meet business requirements within agreed timelines
- Ensure that systems developed to meet the Information Technology and Management Division's quality standards and technical requirements
- Investigate operational system problems, provides management/business advice, and identifies and implements appropriate solutions as required
- Work closely with customers to ensure problems are resolved and develops customer relationships through effective communication and consultation
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Expert-level knowledge of .NET Core (2.0 and above)
- Entity Framework EF Core
- Angular framework (2.0 and above)
- Proficient with unit tests using Jasmine and e2e test scripts with Selenium Protractor and Karma
- Strong experience in Microsoft Azure PaaS technologies including Application Service, Azure SQL Server, Azure Search service etc.
- Enterprise experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines in a DevOps environment
This is a great opportunity to secure a contract until 19/07/2022 with the possibility of extension and offering an excellent daily rate of up to $865 p/day. Click Apply and upload your most recent resume today.
Please note: This department has a mandatory vaccination policy
+ 61 7 3632 3001
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856