Our state government client in Melbourne CBD is looking for a Principal Software Developer with key expertise in Microsoft .Net.
You will be responsible for providing the delivery of applications as a service, application lifecycle management and implementation of service management improvements and includes:
- Developing, testing and deploying computer programs/systems which meet business requirements within agreed timelines
- Ensuring that systems are developed to meet the Information Technology and Management Division's quality standards and technical requirements
- Investigating operational system problems, providing management/business advice, and identifying and implementing appropriate solutions as required
- Working closely with customers to ensure problems are resolved and develop customer relationships through effective communication and consultation
You Must Have:
- Expert-level knowledge of .NET Core (2.0 and above)
- Entity Framework EF Core
- Angular framework (2.0 and above)
- Proficient with unit tests using Jasmine and e2e test scripts with Selenium Protractor and Karma
- Strong experience in Microsoft Azure PaaS technologies including Application Service, Azure SQL Server, Azure Search service etc.
- Enterprise experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines in a DevOps environment
If the above sounds like you, then click apply now or call Shayal Chandra on 0415042457 for a confidential discussion.
+61 2 9263 8648
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856