- Initial 12 Month Contract
- Full-Time Opportunity
- Competitive Salary Rates
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a state government department that is now looking for a dedicated Principal Policy Officer to join an exciting new project. This person will be leading policy research and development
- Leading the development, design, delivery, and implementation of a portfolio of policy initiatives
- Undertake research, analysis, and review of complex policy issues, identifying emerging issues, and developing evidence-based options and strategies
- Oversee all aspects of policy development and project management and implementation to ensure project outcomes are achieved
- Facilitate stakeholder engagement, consultation, and negotiation on issues to identify and develop solutions and make recommendations
- Prepare high quality written reports, briefs, correspondence, and cabinet documents to inform decision making
- Previous experience within leading government policy initiatives
- Excellent Stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Strong problem-solving skills and appropriate judgement of difficult situations
- Proven ability to adapt in situations that lack clarity and work to resolve hurdles.
Applications close on Thursday 7th of October 2021
Please feel free to reach out and register your interest for this role by sending me your resume
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856