About Our Client: Offers a range of solutions (Fraud Prevention SaaS, Location and Biometric Technology) that help organisations quickly validate and verify the identity and location of their customers. Market-leading technology, data and expertise help customers improve digital access, deliver a seamless experience and establish trust, so that they can transact quickly, safely and securely with their customers online. Over 1,000 team members across 15 countries and work with over 20,000 customers in over 70 countries.
About the role: Be part of Strategic team working in collaboration with sales team and be subject matter experts when it comes to offering the best tailored solution to C level clients. Ideally will have banking/financial institution/KWC Process experience.
- Reporting to the Head of Presales A/NZ
- Confidently demonstrate fraud, identity, and location solution concepts to audiences, where these audiences may contain a wide range of stakeholders from Technology, Risk, Product, Operations, etc.
- Lead solution design workshops and create solution architecture diagrams and provide technical input for proposed solutions/RFP responses.
- Lead solution, data, API integration and cloud-based discussions (private cloud, public cloud, AWS or Azure) as per technical requirements from our clients or prospects
- Experience in a similar technical presales role, architect or technical account management role that involved a high level of client engagement working on solution design, architecture, RFPs, RFIs and POCs
- Be a team player to support and collaborate with team members across the business
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and experience across fraud, identity, and location solutions
Sales Recruitment Consultant
+61 0431 624 400
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856