Are you an energetic and enthusiastic IT Systems Professional looking to further develop your career towards solutions architecture?
- Develop strategic technology solutions
- Exposure to the latest products and solutions
- Career Development Opportunity
This locally owned organisation based in the CBD is looking for customer service focused people to join their growing, fun and dynamic team. As one of Adelaide's leading service support businesses, they have been setting the standard in their industry for professionalism and responsive service all while continuing to further develop a great reputation.
In this position you will work collaboratively with other team members, users and various stakeholders to develop sound and potentially innovative system solutions as those designs will include a high-level design into a detailed working network and system solution.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with Sales and Product Management teams
- develop professional proposals and assist in the delivery of proposals.
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies.
- Pre-sales technical knowledge of as many of the following products as possible, would be highly regarded
- Microsoft Server Solutions;
- Office 365 and Azure Solutions;
- Network (routing, switching and firewalls);
- Cloud (Public/Private/Hybrid);
- Wireless solutions development;
- Storage solutions;
- Backup and Disaster Recovery.
You will possess:
- A technical background but a strong desire to move into a relationship focused position;
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- An ability to multi-task and meet deadlines while working to tight timeframes;
- Exceptional team player with a 'can do' attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to embrace and learn new technologies
- Self-motivation and be able to work autonomous;
This dynamic and growing organisation prides itself on being there to support develop their staff through a range of extensive resources, vendor partnerships and internal/external training. As part of this position you will gain access to a valuable yearly training allowance that will help further develop your career.
If you have the skills and ability to be successful in this position, we'd love to hear from you.
Technology & Digital
+61 08 82146204
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'firstname.lastname@example.org' (do not apply to the advert using this email).