About the company:
Unified Communications platform vendor is expanding Sydney office.
Founded in 2002 and headquartered in Dallas, our client helping organizations build an exceptional
workplace experience with simple communication and space management tools. With offices in the US, UK, UAE, and Malaysia, plus remote experts in a dozen other countries, provide global support to thousands of customers. Growing Sydney Office and looking for experienced Sales Engineer/Pre Sales Engineer.
About the role:
You will partner with Account Executives in a pre-sales technical role, showcasing product solutions, setting up demonstrations, and explaining features and benefits to customers and partners across Australia. The candidate must be able to understand customer business needs and use this to define a solution that not only fits those needs but allows the customer to have scalability and flexibility for future needs.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 5 years professional experience (Computer Science/Information
- Technology and/or Engineering fields preferred but not required)
- Unified Communications Background and experience working I the pre sales engineer capacity
- Prior sales engineer experience preferred; working knowledge/use of Salesforce, Scripting, JAVA
- programming and Web Development (HTML 5); prior Software/SaaS Company and/or Industry
- Ability to build strong customer relationships leading to trusted advisor status within customer and
- partner base
- Full Insurance cover
- Extra leave days
- Flexible working/home/office
- Competitive Salary package
Sales Recruitment Consultant
+61 0431 624 400
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856